Duality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duality

Welcome members of Duality. Here we are to communicate, make plans and so on. -Shadow&EvictedAngel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Induction *READ FIRST*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvictedAngel
Admin
EvictedAngel

Member Induction *READ FIRST* Empty
PostSubject: Member Induction *READ FIRST*   Member Induction *READ FIRST* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Membership and entry to Duality is selective, thus exclusive. We choose people based on skill, promise, and how trustworthy they are. Why? Because we expect each and every one of you to act with a certain amount of pride and dignity.

Attacking your fellow crypt members is forbidden, unless you can both shrug it off to harmless fun or an accident. The first time it happens, and one or both parties is unhappy about it, you get your first and ONLY warning. Is that clear? If it happens again, you are out and gone for the remainder of Crypts lifetime.

Leaking is not accepted. Do not copy and paste information to anyone, not even your friend. The only people allowed access to crypt forum information, is CURRENT CRYPT MEMBERS! The only time this is accepted, is if you have cleared it with EvictedAngel, myself, or preferably both of us. This will usually get clearance on things like good comments for quotes or forum signatures and such.

It might be allowed on guides as well, provided the person you're handing them to can be trusted, and is genuinely new and inexperienced.

There is nothing else at this moment in time, so please feel free to move on. I wish you all the best of luck in this round, and future rounds. Whether we serve in the BoS Trenches together or not. *Takes off hat* I bid you adieu good people.

THREAD LOCKED

(In other words, I'd appreciate it if you didn't post here. If you have questions, or disagreements with this, feel free to PM myself or EvictedAngel.)

-Shadow
Back to top Go down
https://duality-bos.board-directory.net

Member Induction *READ FIRST*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duality :: Duality Crypt Forum: Bane of Sin. :: Your first forum-
Jump to: